TIPS CTE CDA Instructor Institute
Objective: For High School CTE Program Coordinators, Instructors and Teams to gain knowledge of how to build Early Care and Education Competency to support CDA Credential readiness.
The course will meet for 10 sessions and there is limited space, you must bring a laptop with wi-fi capability to participate in the sessions. Participation is required and no-recording of the session will be permitted. You must have basic computer skills we will teach the rest! TIPS for Child Care Institute is expanding the opportunity to participate in our training program. TIPS for Child Care Institute has been using a proven model of excellence as a SC Pathway Vocational Institute. Our program supports CTE Programs, WIOA, and T.E.A.C.H CTE High School Scholars. As a TIPS Certified Instructors, our unique term for our TIPS early care and education trainers, you'll share the most trendy and knowledgeable competency training, theory in practice strategies, that is praxis based, highly engaging training labs and online learning environments along with, state of the art training technologies to support your learners. The TIPS Train the Trainer will allow you to take pride in meeting industry standards through online training and local training. It's so easy you can do it from home! Once you certify as an instructor you train groups of CTE High School learners needing formal education CEU training hours to meet their goals. This Early Childhood Development model is designed to support both Secondary School students and adults our program is specially designed for teachers with little to no exposure to research-based best practice training to further expand their learning of teaching.
Pre-Requisite (meet one or more):
- Must be a CTE instructor
- Able to partner with WIOA or Jobcorp
- A trainer with your state system or qualify under your state system to provide training to early care practitioners.
- Bachelor or equivalent studies in early care
- On the Job training; In-service
- Time in industry exhibiting mastery of DAP, Approach Based Concepts, Responsiveness Model, Inquiry, Theory In Practice Strategies
- Documented Mentoring or training of early care and learning staff and/or co-workers.
- Documented Speaker or Trainer for Conference or In-Service Training
© 2018-19 TIPS for Child Care Institute Inc.